Saturday, June 29, 2013


Plutarch: The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.
TOGETHER WE ARE MIGHTY!

     Summer is a wonderful time to refill our passion for education. Twitter  and Google+ enable me to connect with educators from around the world. I've been on Twitter for many years, and am an Original Google+ beta user.  I have to admit that I love to share resources that are graciously shared by these connections with our staff.  
     In my new position, I will be in a position to share more freely, Cluster Director of Curriculum and Instruction.
I have an edublog so that our whole staff and parents will be able to easily find the web based resources they need based on the subject they are interested in.  http://lisaacademycurriculum.edublogs.org/  Our curriculum frames will be available for all to view. They are a work in progress this summer.
     I want to say thank you to my family and community for supporting and encouraging me through the years. 
                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment